Lake County Area Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs by selecting from our list of available rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
The Concierge Property Management Resident Benefits Package is designed to provide convenience and professional services to our residents. By applying, Resident(s) agrees to be auto-enrolled in the program and agrees to pay an additional $20 each month, payable with rent. This program includes benefits such as the utility & maintenance reduction program, home buying assistance, a tenant rewards program, and much more. Inclusions of this package may vary due to the property specifications; i.e., HVAC is required for enrollment in the utility & maintenance reduction program. No discount will be given if an element of the package is not available, the cost of this package is all-inclusive.
Concierge Property Management supports The Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or family status. The following are the guidelines and requirements of our qualifying criteria.
1. Completion of Lease Application. Applicants must be 18 years of age. All occupants 18 years of age or older must apply and pay an Application Fee online. The Lease Application must be completed in its entirety or it will be automatically declined.
2. Income. Monthly income must be at least three times the amount of rent. Applicant must provide two recent pay stubs and any additional documented income the applicant desires to be considered. If self-employed, applicant must provide prior year's tax return along with two recent bank statements.
3. Credit. A credit report will be accessed on each applicant who is 18 years of age and older. Excessive late payments, defaults, and/or unpaid rental related debt may be grounds for denial. If there are any credit problems, additional deposit may be required for approval. The tenant’s credit will be averaged to determine the “unit’s credit score”. The security deposit will be calculated as follows:
650+ equal to one month rent
600-649 equal to 1.5 month rent
All scores below 600 will be denied
4. Criminal History. A criminal history check will be performed on each applicant who is 18 years of age and older. Landlord's decision to lease may be influenced by criminal activity.
5. Photo Identification. All applicants must provide a legible and valid copy of their driver's license or other approved photo ID.
6. Rental History. All rental history provided on the Lease Application will be verified. Failure to provide all required information, providing inaccurate information, or information learned upon contacting previous landlords may influence the applicant's approval by Landlord.
7. Pets. Concierge Property Management has a very basic pet policy. Most of our properties allow pets. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many people’s lives, so we strive to allow most animals in our rental properties. Pet Screening Profiles are required for all animals looking to be accepted in one of our properties. Pet Screenings must be completed by going to: https://app.petscreening.com/referral/GzRHaFYhTMjN
Concierge Property Management charges pet rent each month for each of your animals. The charges break down as follows:
Pet Deposit(refundable) $250(one time fee) Per Pet
Pet Rent(Paid monthly with property rent): $25/Per Pet
8. Automatic Decline of Application. Applicants will automatically be declined for the following reasons: false or misleading information provided on the Lease Application, invalid social security number, failure of all applicants to pay application fee, incomplete applications missing required data or not signed by applicant, any household member that is a registered or unregistered sex offender.
9. Approval Process. Once Landlord approves an application, the security deposit must be paid online and the lease executed within 24 hours of Landlord acceptance. Until deposit is paid and the lease is signed, the property will remain on the market.
FOR COOK COUNTY APPLICANT(s) ONLY - Screening Criteria
-Rental (eviction) History
-Current Rent Vs Applied Rent
-Credit score > than 500
-Min Income/Rent Ratio of 2.5 - 3x
-Past due balances > than $10,000 or credit score < than 500 will be subject to co-signer requirement
This disclosure is provided to every applicant affected by the Just Housing Ordinance prior to accepting any rental application fee.
1. Prequalification is performed. This means the applicant is screened only for non-criminal criteria. For example, credit, income, rental history, etc. Applicants are notified if they have passed this step before performing a criminal background.
2. Criminal Background Check is performed after prequalification has been met. A copy of the criminal background is given to the applicants within 5-days of obtaining it.
All applicants have the right to dispute criminal history information in a background check and provide evidence of rehabilitation or mitigation. Landlords may not base any adverse housing decision, in whole or in part, on criminal convictions that are more than 3-years old except sex crimes. Landlords may not consider an applicant’s arrest records, charges, expunged or sealed records, or juvenile records.
Commission on Human Rights
69 W. Washington Street Suite 3040
Chicago, IL 60602